52 Weeks of Film 02

CAMERA INFO Mamiya c220 Mamiya 80mm f2.8 lens Kodak Portra ISO 400 - 120 film Meet the new love of my life, Mamiya c220. I...

CAMERA INFO

Mamiya 80mm f2.8 lens
Kodak Portra ISO 400 - 120 film


Meet the new love of my life, Mamiya c220.

I bought this camera over the weekend at an estate sale. I was so happy to meet and speak with the woman who sold it to me. She was so nice, and even told me the backstory of the camera. It belonged to photographer, Marrianne Fischer. A local photographer who sold her the camera when she was closing down her studio.

I've wanted a professional Mamiya for years, and to have found one so local, from such a nice person, and on top of that, to have a backstory with the camera??? So wonderful!

I found a roll of film the camera! I had the roll developed at Newtown Camera.
Newtown Camera develops Color and B/W 35mm and 120 film in house and turnaround is either same day or the next morning. GO TO NEWTOWN CAMERA! I'll be returning the negatives to the woman hopefully this weekend. There were only two images that turned out.

This past Sunday, we had a sit-down New Years gathering with family. I took advantage of the event and tested out the Mamiya.

Uncle Pat

Mom setting the table.

Aunt Eve and Uncle Pat.

Dad and Mike

Jackie and Aunt Eve looking over a glutton free cookbook.

The 80mm f2.8 lens is great. The detail I was able to capture taking handheld photos in low light is wonderful. I hope to do something more creative this weekend.

- Rachel


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images