California 2.0

I'm heading back to California from July 2nd - 10th. I've been searching for flight deals, and compared to my trip in March, the cos...

I'm heading back to California from July 2nd - 10th. I've been searching for flight deals, and compared to my trip in March, the cost for tickets has tripled! Thankfully I remembered that I have airline points. My $522.00 ticket has dropped down to a lovely $60.35 round trip!

Impossible Project mailed me packets of PX680, PX70, and PZ680 Color film today! I cannot wait to capture Santa Barbara, LA, San Diego, Big Bear Lake, and all the little places in between with the dreamlike feel of instant film.

I've finally had free time to scan a handful of polaroids from the past few months. They should be on Impossible Project sometime this coming week.

Model 1 SX70 w/ flash. Portraits of Jonathan Kobryn (Instagram) & Christine Watson.

My courtyard/garden at my apartment, and Sage who was birdwatching. SX70 Model 1 + COOL.

Expired SX70 Film outside of an abandoned greenhouse. Portrait of Hanna Hamilton.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images