H A L L O W E E N ♥

For Halloween I was going to a party with a bunch of people from the film program at my college. The party was 90s themed, where you had ...


For Halloween I was going to a party with a bunch of people from the film program at my college. The party was 90s themed, where you had to select a costume from TV/Film that took place in the 90s. I considered being Mia from Pulp Fiction, but thankfully changed my mind. There was already a girl at the party who dressed as Mia, and did a great job with her costume. About two weeks before the party, my friend Jon suggested I be Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. Something that would be cute and easy to put together. Why didn't I think of that sooner?? Yes, technically Kiki released in 1989 in Japan, but 1991 in the USA, so it still counted for the party.

I found a great purple dress on ebay that wasn't expensive. It's an Anthropologie dress, so the low price made me a little spectacle, but it's beautiful and comfortable. I love it and hope to use it again soon. Possibly at the Pre-Thanksgiving get together this coming Saturday. The one thing I will say negative about the dress, is that it wrinkles easily. I found a great wig and red bow online too. Everyone thought the wig was my actual hair. :) The shoes I had bought in anticipation of Katy's wedding, so I already owned brown flats. The broom I found last minute at Walmart of all places. It's such an awesome broom!

Snapped this of Sage and I before I went to the party. :)


Remember drinking these in the 90s? Kim came with me as Sarah Connor from Terminator 2.

Kim stole Kurt Cobain's hat.

Davron was from Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Starcraft fans or just fans of comedy, I suggest you watch the web series that he's making, Coper League.



(Sarah, Kiki, Kurt, and Tiger. Kim, Myself, Jon, and Tom.)




My little Jiji on the welcome mat.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images