November

I love November. The remaining fall leaves fade and the weather gradually gets colder, and turns its self over to the Winter chill. I f...

I love November. The remaining fall leaves fade and the weather gradually gets colder, and turns its self over to the Winter chill.


I finally decided to break out these candles and give them some use. They're tree branches with tea-light holes carved into them. :D


I stood in my bathroom this morning shivering as I trimmed my bangs. Even with the heat on, I couldn't get warm. It was a hot cider and tea sort of day. Sydney, Ricky, and Hanna come over around lunch time and we reviewed the audio edits that Ricky had been working on and talked about the diner short and the 1830s film that we're working on with David and Kim.

It was a slow day filled with homework and period piece films. Jane Eye 2006,  2011, and Price and Prejudice.

I was working on my paper and when I looked up I found Sage staring down at me...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images