Dinner Party Prep Time!

Tomorrow is the Semiformal Sit-Down Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner Wrap Party at my apartment.  I've been prepping in-between homework throu...


Tomorrow is the Semiformal Sit-Down Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner Wrap Party at my apartment.  I've been prepping in-between homework throughout the week, and Kim is coming into the city early to help me clean and cook. It should be a fun time with about 10 - 15 people somehow managing to fit themselves into my studio!

DINNER LIST:
1 Turkey
Cinnamon Sugar Glazed Carrots
Cheese Potatoes
Applesauce
Cranberry-sauce
Salid

DESERT:
Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies
Chocolate-chip Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Cookies

DRINKS:
Special Hot Apple Cider.
BYOB

The carrots are sliced, the turkey is prepped, and the cookies are baked and the Aaton cake is just about finished baking in the oven. Tomorrow will be a night full of fun, food, drinks, and friends. Putting film in my 35mm and Polaroid. :)

Now it's teatime!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images