Screenwriting Goals

The New Jersey coastline, New York, and surrounding towns around Philadelphia are still recovering from the hurricane damage, and now we'...

The New Jersey coastline, New York, and surrounding towns around Philadelphia are still recovering from the hurricane damage, and now we're supposed to be getting another powerful storm this week. This one has the possible prediction for snow. I doubt Philly will get any, but my family might see some. They just had their power come back on this past Friday night.

I went back on Sunday, so I could spend Monday location scouting for the diner short and 1830s period piece that I'm working on. I ended up being redirected onto so many different roads that a drive that would normally take 20 minutes took me over an hour. There were still trees and wires across portions of the roadways, and lines at gas stations in areas still without power.


New Rachel from Sydney Steinberg on Vimeo.
Sydney finished the short she had to act in for her choreography assignment. I play an antisocial person who has a video blog and decides to take her blog recordings outside in an attempt to meet new people.

I've been really inspired with my web series script lately. I'm really happy with how it's developed, I hope to have the first act drafted and completed by Thanksgiving.



One final note.
Did you remember to vote today? GO VOTE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images