Drafting Scripts & Modifying Cameras

I finished the first draft for my web series a bit faster than I had predicted, and was really proud of myself for that. I treated myself to...

I finished the first draft for my web series a bit faster than I had predicted, and was really proud of myself for that. I treated myself to making a second helping of cheese potatoes with no regrets. I handed it out to about twenty people for thoughts and suggestions. I have enough feedback, that I'm ready to plug away at the second draft. It was so nice to hear that everyone finds the storyline engaging. Several said that it was the fastest that they have read through a script, and yelled at me for not having more for them to read already.

I'm expanding on my B character's storyline. I really want him to have an old beat up VHS camcorder on him throughout the story. It would make for some creative cuts when it comes time to film the pilot episode. Doing this will allow me to show more of the world that I've created as well. I'm also looking into modifying RC Helicopters so that I can hook them up to GoPro Cameras for motion above angle shots.

I downloaded Cat Piano and played it for Sage. She meows back at it if she's beside me, or comes running if she's in the other room. I felt a little guilty last night. She meowed at me even after I stopped playing it. Made me feel like a bad cat mother.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images