TCA Commercial

For the past month I've been filming a commercial for the Trenton Catholic Academy, also known as TCA. I myself am more agnostic tha...



For the past month I've been filming a commercial for the Trenton Catholic Academy, also known as TCA. I myself am more agnostic than anything, so it's been an interesting few weeks. Today was a lot of fun to shoot. I was there on my own, and filmed their field day. Mind you it's 93 degrees outside today and I forgot my sunscreen. It was worth the sunburn though. The kids, especially the kindergarden and first graders, are just the cutest. They're such hams.


Honors science class. I wanted to light myself on fire too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yeah, schoool on fire!
    Wish my school was so cool.

    http://crudessence.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images