California Adventures

Since I moved into the city, I often find myself restless, and need a change of atmosphere. I love the forest, and find that I actually miss...

Since I moved into the city, I often find myself restless, and need a change of atmosphere. I love the forest, and find that I actually miss Bucks County. Thankfully, with my job in New Jersey, I've been able to spend more time back in bucks county, and I was even able to find time for a picnic with a close friend the other day. I took some really nice photos with my old 35mm, and I'll be sure to post a few of the pictures once they're developed.

Going back to the month of March, I dealt with a lot of personal, and stressful things in my life. After talking things over with Britt, I left Philadelphia, and the east coast behind and stayed out in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles with her for two weeks.

The Stanley Kubrick exhibit at LACMA was absolutely amazing. I hugged a monolith! If you're in the area I highly suggest you go check it out before the exhibit closes.

Downtown, Los Angeles and the Griffith Observatory.

Britt and I made a point to visit several different tea rooms throughout my two week stay. This photo was taken at, Penelope's Tea Room. She has the most wonderful variety of food and tea on the menu to choose from, and it's probably my favorite of the three tea rooms that we visited. A close second, was Tranquility Tea Room. Tranquility is beautifully decorated! Every few months the theme changes as do all of the decorations throughout the tea room. While we visited, it was Disney Princess month, and we sat at The Little Mermaid table. Our third, and final visit was to the tea room on the Queen Mary. While the food was delicious, and the room was elegant, the tea selection was poor and over-steeped. By the time I wanted a second cup it was bitter.
 Britt and my teacup at Tranquility Tea Room.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images