Cabin Rental!

I am beyond excited for my working vacation. I leave tomorrow for California and will be there from July 2nd - 10th. I will be shooting a sh...

I am beyond excited for my working vacation. I leave tomorrow for California and will be there from July 2nd - 10th. I will be shooting a short film on July 3rd as well as a few other short promotional videos.

From the 6th - 8th I will be staying at Big Bear Lake, where we were able to find a very affordable cabin rental. I love emergency cancelations! It's a beautiful A-frame style cabin that reminds me of one of my favorite photos.

Our place doesn't have the dark rich tones similar to this lovely home, but I like to think it will still be beautiful! It also has a hot tub and lake front view!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Planning for some outing on vacations gives excitements to everyone either one is planning to spend their vacations with their friends, families or their loved one. When it comes to vacation trip to Georgia, it enhances the excitement. Georgia is the place where you can spend your days far from the hustle and bustle and get a quiet and peaceful place in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images