Sage's Day Out

I've been spending the weekend in Bucks County for my father's 68th birthday. My mother treated Sage to a new tunnel for her to run...


I've been spending the weekend in Bucks County for my father's 68th birthday. My mother treated Sage to a new tunnel for her to run through and a harness and leash for her to walk with, so she can be outside. It's a bright sky blue with moon and stars on it. :)


I was apprehensive at first; worried that she would be like the many cats online that just flop over and refuse to move. Sage loves it! She isn't phased by the harness, and even responds to being led with it down the street and around my parents house. I look forward to taking her outside in the courtyard back home in Philly.

While this was Sage's first time on a leash, I think this was also her first time stepping on grass. She's an indoor cat, and I adopted her from Morris Animal Refuge, a rescue that's in Center City. Her original owners said that they thought she was too old to introduce to their dog. They dropped her off when she was only a month old, and I adopted her when she was three months old. Maybe their dog didn't like her, but Sage loves to spend time with her corgi friend, Angel.

Sage spent the evening at my grandmother's while we had my father's birthday dinner. My brother Mike, and sister-in-law Jackie are both allergic. I came over to check on her and found her looking out through the kitchen windows.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images