Bringing in the New Year with some 1830s

The holiday break has been busy. I haven't posted in awhile, because I've been out working, or planning for the 1830s period piece t...

The holiday break has been busy. I haven't posted in awhile, because I've been out working, or planning for the 1830s period piece that I began filming on Monday.

Britt gave me the best Christmas shirt ever!

Chris in his first costume. David is really an amazing costume designer. I loved being able to work on this project with him. Chris shaved his beard for the film. I was really amused at how quickly Chris would transition from Victorian to 1970s depending on his wardrobe, because of the chops.

Chris and David just before we wrapped our second day of filming.

Nick in his second outfit. While beards weren't socially acceptable until the 1950s, we decided that a beard would work for Nick's emotionally beaten character.

A LQ clip from filming this past weekend. We hiked through an extremely muddy corn field and were all thinking of the swamp scene in The Neverending Story (Yes, the really depressing horse drowning scene that we all cried through during childhood) as we made the journey to our first location.

Britt and I ventured to a local tea parlor nearby our parents one afternoon before she headed back to California. I bought a bunch of their holiday teas before they ran out. I'm currently drinking a cup of their Glitter & Gold while nibbling on some cinnamon/raison scones that I made.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images