Short Summary + New Job!

Okay, so its been awhile since I last posted anything. When classes started up again, that became my priority. An extremely short summary ...

Okay, so its been awhile since I last posted anything. When classes started up again, that became my priority.

An extremely short summary of things:

  1. We wrapped up filming on the 1830s film shoot and are currently in the editing process.
  2. I've had a lot of love/hate moments for UArts this semester.
  3. At the beginning of March, I left the east coast on a whim for two weeks, and traveled between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, CA. I'll post more about this later.
  4. I've been working for Riverview Studios, a film/video studio based out of Bordentown, NJ.


The river is directly outside the studio, as are these really pretty flowers. I look forward to spending time along the riverside during my lunch breaks.


This is a 15' jib crane that I built last week. It's motorized too, so we have smooth control of the focus, tilt, pan, and motion/balancing. It's beautiful!


Sage has been a lazy cat this week. She's also over a year old now! She's been much happier now that the windows can be left open. Austin has been a wonderful temporary roommate for the past week. He leaves for Colorado again tomorrow night though. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images