New Earrings

I have had my ears pierced since I was 13, and have constantly battled with the idea of ever wearing earrings. I often find myself panicking...

I have had my ears pierced since I was 13, and have constantly battled with the idea of ever wearing earrings. I often find myself panicking when the back of my earrings tangle into my hair. More often than not I'll go without them.

I found these gems on ETSY, and despite my anxiety decided to buy them.
I cannot wait to wear them around! Thank you Sleepy Mountain!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello there!
    Thank you for your compliment and for following me. Ofcourse can we be bloggerfriends. I took a look at your facebookpage and you do make some really nice photographs!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you. :)
      I'm working on a long piece about my 365, which a lot of those photos are from.

      Delete

Flickr Images